Finishing the Walls

The week after I returned was not looking great we had the first mild storm going across. It was windier and wetter than the rest of the Autumn we struggled on through the 40mph gusts. Working in this type of weather is no fun. Normally easy tasks become increasingly difficult. Accuracy suffers and tiredness quickly takes over.


We managed to get the front of the building covered in the Marley and all looking good. We gave up on Thursday afternoon as the conditions were getting too difficult to continue. We decided to wait for another weather window. The following week was not looking too hot either. We said we would keep an eye out for the weather but had pencilled in Tuesday as a possible day to get all of the roof sheets on and properly attached. We needed a dry day for this.